It has been almost exactly 4 months since we posted anything here. We have been taking time to pray and seek wise counsel. We thought we had made the decision to put our last remaining embryo up for adoption. In fact, we have the paperwork to "terminate our rights". Ricky and I were talking about our decision and how to move forward recently. I asked him if he ever thought out trying again. He answered honestly and told me "never". He then asked me the same question. I also answered honestly and told him "almost everyday". We have had several people enourage us to allow time for healing (physical and emiotional) and to try again.

We have decided to try one final time. If we are unable to transfer the embryo we will sign the paperwork to terminate our rights and begin the adoption process.

Tomorrow, Monday August 13th at 8:30 CST we have a saline ultrasound. Prior to August 31st we need to repeat the trial transfer we did last fall. That will be a little tricky from a scheduling standpoint since our doctor leaves for vacation for 10 days on Friday the 17th. Can you believe this Friday is the 17th already?

How can you come alongside us?

  1. Be praying for peace throughout this prcoess.
  2. Pray for physical healing for my body. Specifically my uterus which essentially has areas that have not healed after scar titssue was removed in early December 2017

What's new this summer with the Pease family?

  1. We have been taking swimming lessons with the boys and they love it! They are graduating to the parent/preschool class where the focus is transitioning to having them in the pool with the instructor and no parents.
  2. We eat almost every single dinner as a family on our patio. Caleb and Isaac love to eat outside!
  3. We just returned from a fabulous family vacation in Door County with my family. My parents have decided to retire their and have recently completed their retirement home. My entire family (siblings and spouses) and most of the cousins able to be there. We had a fabulous time of throwing rocks in the lake, kayaking, swimming and enjoying family meals. Click to scroll through pictures from our trip.

If things go as planned our transfer date is October 3rd.